BE Electronic and Communication Engineering | IOE | Course Contents

According to the latest updated syllabus [066] Electronic and Communication Engineering had included following subjects 
[ Remarks: if some link aren't working then please check subject link at computer engineering syllabus; We need some time to make all subject syllabus available]

Semester
Courses
I/I





I/II
Engineering Mathematics II [SH451]

Engineering Chemistry [SH453]

Basic Electronics Engineering [EX451]

Fundamental of Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer [ME452]

Engineering Drawing II [ME451]

Workshop Technology
II/I
Electric Circuit Theory

Engineering Mathematics III

Object Oriented Programming

Electrical Engineering Material

Digital Logic

Electronic Devices & Circuits

Electromagnetics
II/II
Microprocessor

Instrumentation I

Electric Machine

Numerical System

Applied Mathematics

Power System


III/I
Communication English

Control System

Probability and Statistics

Instrumentation II

Computer Graphic

Advanced Electronic

Electric Machine Design


III/II
Signal Analysis

Embedded System

Engineering Economics

Communication System I

Computer Network

Propagation and Antenna

Minor Project


IV/I



Communication System II

Telecommunication

Filter Design




IV/II
** Coming Soon **








3 comments:

  1. IV/II still not available, help it out bro, keep the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. electronic engineering fourth year second part syllabus/course content will available after some time... please keep following...

      Delete